Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hughes Vs Gracie

Hughes was getting whipped and then GSP made a mistake and paid for it. Credit to Hughes.

I dunno, I've seen that fight several times and while GSP looked good and competitive, as noted above he was defensive and countered every time he tried something. I think it might have gone to a decision, but Hughes was winning when he cracked the code. Damn, that guy is quick to jump around to that arm bar. WOW. Who even saw that?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GSP has been sawing through the competition although the fight with prodigy was fairly even. Hughes will not be able to take GSP down, period. Of course my track record for picking winners has been el lame-o... :lol:

Hughes was getting whipped and then GSP made a mistake and paid for it. Credit to Hughes.

The fight I would pay good money to see would be Hughes and Dan Henderson at about 175 or 180. What a blockbuster that would be. Hendo is the better wrestler and the better striker, imho. Too bad one is in Pride and one in UFC.

Come on, Zuffa, make it happen! :D

Winners will capitalize on people's mistakes. ;) I can't wait for that fight though. I usually root for GSP, but I just think Matt will take him...again.

Dunno why I am the anti-Hughes fan..........perhaps all the knowing smirks and shoulder shrugs, or perhaps the pseudo-superior MFS cadre or the dumb lucky punch trash talking Silvia, or the mouthy MFS Lawlor etc.... successful though they egos be.

GSP has a very professional attitude and a good club without da shjt talkin'.