Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

dbolden

Whoa, champ! You're clogging up the forum for no good reason! See rule below copied from the classified forum:

Post-count Bumping:

In addition to the minimum post-count criteria, you are not welcome to post in the Classifieds Forum until you are considered, by the Moderator Group using their subjective criteria, an active participant in the Forums in general. If the Moderator Group suspects you of bumping your post count for the sole purpose of posting in the Classifieds, you will be banned from posting in the Classifieds and possibly the Forum in general.

This forum, in general, was/is NOT intended as a free place to buy or sell firearms, shooting gear, or unrelated items. The Classifieds, however, have been provided as an outlet for long-standing contributors to buy/sell/trade wares. Meaning, if you're only here to sell your goods, you are not welcome.

Whoa, champ! You're clogging up the forum for no good reason! See rule below copied from the classified forum:

Post-count Bumping:

In addition to the minimum post-count criteria, you are not welcome to post in the Classifieds Forum until you are considered, by the Moderator Group using their subjective criteria, an active participant in the Forums in general. If the Moderator Group suspects you of bumping your post count for the sole purpose of posting in the Classifieds, you will be banned from posting in the Classifieds and possibly the Forum in general.

This forum, in general, was/is NOT intended as a free place to buy or sell firearms, shooting gear, or unrelated items. The Classifieds, however, have been provided as an outlet for long-standing contributors to buy/sell/trade wares. Meaning, if you're only here to sell your goods, you are not welcome.

Sorry, but that is why I am doing it at 6:15pacific. I understand everything you said, but and however, I want to abide by the rules, as I enjoy this forum and have learned alot here. Sorry for the delay. I' try to spread them out some.

dbolden,

Sorry, but you don't quite have a grasp on the rules of the forum.

davidball copied some of the rules required for posting in the classified section. As you read them, you should notice that the post bumping campaign that you started is just the thing that is NOT allowed.

Nice work with the eraser, Flex.

Yea ... just set his post count to -100 as a penalty and let him start again! :D

Easy, fellas . . . probably just a rookie error . . . :mellow:

Thanks DB, I appreciate the comment. You seem to be a common sense guy.

Nice work with the eraser, Flex.

Yea ... just set his post count to -100 as a penalty and let him start again! :D

Easy, fellas . . . probably just a rookie error . . . :mellow:

Nope, not a rookie error. Now he is over on the USPSA forums (not classifieds) posting ads in the

"Club Marketing

Ideas and suggestions for club level marketing, with particular emphasis on things clubs actually tried and the level of suggess or failure achieved." area.

:angry: