Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Warren Sevigny Competition Sight

X-MAN

Try i-Shot. Helmie is a great person to deal with and has great customer service.

After ordering from them, i-Shot will be getting a lot of business from me.

+1 on i-Shot. Got a set from them a couple of weeks ago. Watch it on the front sight

screw on the Sevigny's. Mine was too large to fit a standard 3/16" Glock front sight

tool socket. I've only had experience with one other, and it too was too large. The

screw threads are larger than most also. DO NOT lose the D@#$#&d screw while trying to

dress it down "just a little" so it will fit the socket!

*Everyone* is out of the competition sights right now. They're supposed to have a new run in by the end of May.

If you simply *must* have sights today, order Heinies and break out the files and your elbow grease.

MLE Shooting Sports (http://www.mle-shootingsports.com/) is also a stocking dealer of Warren/Sevigny sights and they do ship internationally. I do a lot of business with Mike Luciano and he's a class act to work with. Order with confidence.

E

Not everyone, I have Comp sights in stock.

And I just bought a set!

Had a chance to talk to Dave at the NRA convention - he talked me into trying them!

ETA: I'm a day late apparently. I was just informed that CGR is actually out of them.

Edited by Dolomite

ETA: I'm a day late apparently. I was just informed that CGR is actually out of them.

and i'm a week late! :P i decided to get one judging from the feedback on this forum.

just placed an order at CGR, i plan to ditch my night sights when the WTS set arrives.

hi matt,

any idea on the arrival of your new stocks?thanks :D

Edited by 9MX

I got my Warren sights from i-SHOT too, they're the best! :D

Right now I'm using the Warren model (just personal preference, the Sevigny model is great too though...) with a .105" f.o. front. I switched from a f.o. front sight to a black serrated about 3 years ago because I was allowing the dot to distract me. :wacko:

I put the f.o. front sight on this year because it was the only sight with the correct width & height that I could get my hands on before the SC Sectional. I really like the set up as it is and will probably keep it for a while. The dot doesn't seem to bother me any more...