Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Made The Top 20 List

Sean Gaines

Looked at my classifiers today and I noticed I am ranked 14th in A class. Its kind of an honor to be on the same screen with some of the great shooters in the sport, but its not if your goal is to be higher than that. I am .88 away from Master. I posted this topic in the accomplishment catagory because I have been shooting this sport for just a little over a year now, and I feel that I have come along way, in just a short amount of time. I have been fortunate to shoot with some really good shooters, and have learned alot from other shooters, especially Chad Folger, we both have fed off each other as far as ideas, and concepts of what it takes to be succesful at this sport. It has really has taken my game alot further than I expected.

Thanks to All

PK

Edited by PAPER KILLER

I've finally gotten to the point where classifiers don't mean a whole lot anymore. However it was really nice when I made #2 on the "C" class L-10 top 20.

Within a month I was moved to "B" class the morning before shooting the 2004 SC Sectional. Linda Chico can "sometimes" be a bit too efficient :D

Congratulations!

• 2 weeks later...