Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Caspian: 29 Round Big Stick!

T_T

This is by far one of the best Caspian mods I've seen in a long time. Jim Anglin made me a reloadable 29 round (38 Supercomp) mag. This is a difficult process of welding two tubes together, and Jim makes it flawless. The interior of the tube is polished and the base pad flanges are turned outwards so it can use a Dawson STI pad. This also allows you to use the new Grams S_I follower/spring pack (my favorite). The old Craig big sticks were made prior to the EGW mag gauge and therefore are shorter in length.

Jim's work is incredible, and he does many innovative Caspian mods. You don't have to dip into your mag stash either as Caspian is offering these 38 Super tubes again.

I highly recommend this work!!

Travis Tomasie

Jim Anglin

Sailors custom Pistols

jjanglin@msn.com

29r4iy.jpg

I wish all of my Caspian magazines were long enough to roll the inside rails out for the Dawson Pad.

Great work Jim, it is the best Caspian magazine in my bag regardless of capacity! :D

All of my magazines funtion but Jim's is the only one that "feels" cool to load or unload.

Thanks Jim!

FM

Well said gentlemen.

FM- I couldn’t have said it better myself. That is a beautiful mag!

Scott- Congrats on a superb choice of ‘smith and frame!

A tremendous thank you to Jim, for his dedication to perfection, and for supporting what a few of us know as the best platform in existence. :)

TT

I can not speak for Jims mags, But I can speek for his work as a Caspian smith.

Jim built my shorty major 9 a little over a year ago out of bunch of parts I sent him.

I can not believe the what he had done with what little i gave him. He built me a first rate blaster out of nothing.

Jim is tha man!!!!

• 1 month later...