Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Us Mult-gun Round Counts And Stage Info

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if the stages will be open for inspection at 0800 the day of registration like the other nationals are advertising? Ok more like 3pm

None of the 3 gun nationals I have ever been to have had the stages open for inspection prior to the individual squad walk-thru (if by inspection you mean allowed to walk through the stage and check the shooting positions just like at your squad walk-thru).

todd-am i reading this right-yer shooting tactical with chris?

Where did I say I was shooting tactical? :huh:

But yup, tactical. I wanted to give it a try, the gear is more simple, guns smallers. a bit more practical :wacko: . We'll see how it goes.

George has already thanked me for moving hime up one this year but Berkim has cursed me for moving him down one. It all evens out.

See you up there

None of the 3 gun nationals I have ever been to have had the stages open for inspection prior to the individual squad walk-thru (if by inspection you mean allowed to walk through the stage and check the shooting positions just like at your squad walk-thru).

They allowed us to walk through in Reno. But only after registration began.

I tried looking at one stage before the registration began and two RO's stopped me.

I remember being told not to prowl through the stages AT ALL on reg day in Vegas at least one of several recent years, but not in 05 cause I never got there until the morning it started.

I also believe several of the existing stages are being used by the MOR match all day on Thursday anyway and will be re-configured afterwards.

BTW Butch, Travis Tomasie and Ted Puente are shooting Limited too ;-)

I remember being told not to prowl through the stages AT ALL on reg day in Vegas at least one of several recent years, but not in 05 cause I never got there until the morning it started.

I also believe several of the existing stages are being used by the MOR match all day on Thursday anyway and will be re-configured afterwards.

BTW Butch, Travis Tomasie and Ted Puente are shooting Limited too ;-)

Stages will be available for VIEWING (No Playing!) during the Staff Match

Wednesday(Provided we get done setting up by then-the heat has been brutal) and Thursday prior to registration. By no playing I mean you can look but no touching, activating, kissing, or fondling the props, targets, etc.

The MOR match will use 4 of the MG Match stages on Thursday but there will be little reconfiguring, I hope.

the weather is supposed to get a bit cooler by match day. We've had some breezy afternoons the last 3 days, along with the triple digit temps. It was a pleasant 82 degrees at 9:30 pm when I left the range tonight.

Tom Chambers

Range Master

2006 US Multi Gun Nationals