Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A Good Candidate As A Down Range Target Holder.

Bigbadaboom

***Preface: I have problems with the issue of "rights" for people who illegally cross our borders and then demand to be treated better than a true citizen of the United States.

However......

This being a family-friendly forum, I can't fully express how much I would like to get my hands on the geek in this video. Suffice to say he'd have a life changing experience.

I get really pissed at people who can't understand the difference between "tough" and "mean". :angry:

***Preface: I have problems with the issue of "rights" for people who illegally cross our borders and then demand to be treated better than a true citizen of the United States.

However......

This being a family-friendly forum, I can't fully express how much I would like to get my hands on the geek in this video. Suffice to say he'd have a life changing experience.

I get really pissed at people who can't understand the difference between "tough" and "mean". :angry:

Well said.

Or "Tough" and "Cruel"

Edited by Bigbadaboom

granted the dude is an a$$....but....do any of you here on this forum actually do any sort of blue collar work?

does anybody else feel that their livelihood is threatened by some non-tax paying (read tax evading) individuals who low ball your hourly wage? not to mention your working conditions.

eventually your taxk dollars are going to end up supporting those "immigrants" whether it be to the hospital when one of them shoots a nail gun through his hand while building a deck or some sort of welfare check when they have kids here.

to me it is just about the same as having one them come into my house and steal food off my family's dinner table.

mumps epidemic? anyone?