Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Results For Icore Australia Postal 1/2006

pjk

RESULTS ICORE AUSTRALIA POSTAL MATCH No. 1/06

I’d like to thank the 220 odd shooters for participating along with the various Club coordinators for getting the results back to me in a timely manner. Shooters from 3 different countries sent scores in, mainly Australia & the USA however there were a couple from Germany that also sent scores in. Glad to have you all.

The final results were very close with 1st place going to Todd Crow taking out the Overall and Open by less than a second over Paul Kennedy with Mark Itzstein in third place.

The Limited results were close also with 1st place going to Dan Carden from 2nd place Les Nielson and Ian Bond in 3rd place. Well done Ian those news eyes are working well.

It was also interesting to see a lot of names from the various revolver forums participating, I hope you enjoyed the challenge. There were some noticeable Australian absences from this match, hopefully they can shoot the 2nd round of the series.

If this little taste of ICORE has wet your appetite, the 2nd Match in this series is now available to be downloaded and has a similar easy set up, so shooting it indoors should not be a problem.

Thanks for participating,

Paul Kennedy

Aus 9855

RESULTS_ICORE_Australia_Postal_Match_No.1.2006.pdf

Hi Paul,

I was waiting for that since days.... ;)

Of course, me and Markus will take part at the next match! I´m sure it´ll be as exciting as the last one - and now, I´ll keep more focused on precision and A´s ;)

Way to go to reach times in the low 90´s..... :huh: ! But I´ll work on it!

best,

Sascha

Glad you enjoyed it Sascha. You've got your first ICORE match out the way and as you now know you have to hit "A"s as quick as you can. Good Luck for the next one.

PK

That was a fun match. I did a lot better than I expected to (38th overall, 16th limited). Dan C had just returned my 610 to me and as I recall, I had 2 or 3 misfires due to the thinner clips. I think I've fixed that issue now and look forward to the next postal match. Thanks for such a great idea! :)

Vince

Hi all,

The reason that there were no score sheets for any of our guys is my fault. I didn't read the front page, and assumed that Paul only wanted the final results in a spreadsheet. Sorry.... The X count stage I know that I did in 0.28, and Clay broke into the the negatives. I had to eat a miss on one stage, and the rest of it is a blur. Point of interest, that stage that was a mirror of the X count stage, but only scored as A's I shot 3 seconds quicker and the same X count score. Looks like I am slowing down to much to call X's.

See yall soon.

:D

Hi all,

The reason that there were no score sheets for any of our guys is my fault. I didn't read the front page, and assumed that Paul only wanted the final results in a spreadsheet. Sorry.... The X count stage I know that I did in 0.28, and Clay broke into the the negatives. I had to eat a miss on one stage, and the rest of it is a blur. Point of interest, that stage that was a mirror of the X count stage, but only scored as A's I shot 3 seconds quicker and the same X count score. Looks like I am slowing down to much to call X's.

See yall soon.

:D

No worries Mark, good luck on the trip here, shoot well.

Dave, Mark likes making excuses .....I get them all the time, I have to share a house with him ... the last one was "Oh I tripped, near removed my knee on the gravel, and had to DQ myself for dropping my firearm" yeah yeah yeah whatever. :huh:

The big girl isn't even coming with me for Bianchi .... something about his work is closing down blah blah blah, piss poor excuse to miss a trip to the states to shoot I reckon. :P;)

Ryan

Dave, Mark likes making excuses .....I get them all the time, I have to share a house with him ... the last one was "Oh I tripped, near removed my knee on the gravel, and had to DQ myself for dropping my firearm" yeah yeah yeah whatever. :huh:

The big girl isn't even coming with me for Bianchi .... something about his work is closing down blah blah blah, piss poor excuse to miss a trip to the states to shoot I reckon. :P;)

Ryan

Well at what it costs you guy's to come over here I can see trips being limited, and if his

job is closing down :o dang !

The big girl :D:D that's a good one :P

Good luck at Bianchi Ryan, went once and I would like to go again. If you see a skinny

Canadian kid there named Kent tell him an old pin shooter says hi.

You shooting a wheelie at the cup ?

Ryan

Well at what it costs you guy's to come over here I can see trips being limited, and if his

job is closing down :o dang !

The big girl :D:D that's a good one :P

Good luck at Bianchi Ryan, went once and I would like to go again. If you see a skinny

Canadian kid there named Kent tell him an old pin shooter says hi.

You shooting a wheelie at the cup ?

Yeah Randy Hollowbush is in the process of finishing my 686+ to shoot in open, can't wait to see it, was a prize gun from last years IRC, I saw it in the box, had Pat Hogue send it to him with instructions to make it into a Bianchi Open gun, will be interesting to see the finished product, I left it in Randy's very capable hands to make the right combination. The rest will be up to me. <_<:huh::D