Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Accomplishments

Shooter Grrl

I shot my FIRST match this year -- my husband has been shooting for years, but I never went to a match with him until this year. Why in the world did I ever think shooting was "boring" -- I am SOOOOOOOOO hooked!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a letter in the mail today from USPSA saying that I was bumped to A class in Open for my B class win at Space City Challenge. So it looks like USPSA agrees with Sniper, Shred, and XRE that the B card didn't suit me. LOL. They say that getting out of B is half the battle. Only time will tell.

I did not begin shooting competitively until this year and I am soooooooo hooked.

Began shooting IDPA in February.

Won my first club match in SSP in April (3rd Match).

Competed in my first USPSA match in May.

Classified as Sharp Shooter in IDPA in May.

Won my first local USPSA match in Austin Tx July 1st (2nd Match - Production Unclassified).

Won my second match in IDPA in July.

I have some major matches in IDPA in August and September to shoot and need to find at least one major USPSA matches to shoot this year (not sure if I will get my classification in time since I have 4 classifiers left to get my rating).

• 1 month later...

Last weekend I was the fastest in raw time and adjusted with penalties in the second run of one of the stages during a Central Ohio IDPA match.

I also made the top 10 (9th) out of 34 on my first run which I'm happy with considering it was only my 5th event.

I know it's not much of an achievement, but I'm happy with it :D

• 4 weeks later...