Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 7 Revolver Shooters?

We have called on the other venues, how about A7?? So far I see three revolver shooters signed up with one L10 who we are talking into changing. Any more??

Regards,

Sorry RGS, I would have gone but that's the same weekend as a NJ steel match. That's one

of the reasons I talked to John about going to the Summer Blast.

Hey here's a thought Gary.....shoot both :P

We have called on the other venues, how about A7?? So far I see three revolver shooters signed up with one L10 who we are talking into changing. Any more??

Regards,

Hey here's a thought Gary.....shoot both :P

A7 in June, AWARE and NERDPC in August leaves July as club match month only. Been married 32 years this May and really want to keep it that way ;)

G

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

• 3 weeks later...

As one of the 3, and squadded with the illustrious RGS and a certain L10 that needs to go L6 for this match....

I am actually considering the Summer Blast- my bride may be in PA that weekend anyway for a bridal shower...the possibilities....

Then AWARE in August.

Oh, this Summer's gonna be a good one!!!! :P

As one of the 3, and squadded with the illustrious RGS and a certain L10 that needs to go L6 for this match....

That will give you 2 old guys to push around. I know your methods ;) Let me transport your revo for ya I need a little time to work on it before we shoot. devil-smiley-029.gif

RGS

I am actually considering the Summer Blast- my bride may be in PA that weekend anyway for a bridal shower...the possibilities....

Then AWARE in August.

Mooney, if at all possible, we really need you at the Summer Blast, we're approaching the magic 20 shooters it takes to open the door for Nationals slots in Revo division, something that has only happened once in the past!! (My concern is that the match will fill up with bottomfeeders before we get our full 20 wheelgunners on board....)

Then AWARE in August.

Mooney, if at all possible, we really need you at the Summer Blast, we're approaching the magic 20 shooters it takes to open the door for Nationals slots in Revo division, something that has only happened once in the past!! (My concern is that the match will fill up with bottomfeeders before we get our full 20 wheelgunners on board....)

Mike,

All you have to do is promise the boy cookies and he will show ;) They must be lead free though.

Gary

I won't be able to shoot A7 this year My oldest is getting married that weekend in Buffalo (age showing again..). I do plan to reconnoiter A7 on Saturday since I'll be so close. I'll try to find the revos.

If they have it at the same place next year I have free room and board planned. B)

I won't be able to shoot A7 this year My oldest is getting married that weekend in Buffalo (age showing again..). I do plan to reconnoiter A7 on Saturday since I'll be so close. I'll try to find the revos.

If they have it at the same place next year I have free room and board planned. B)

If you have time to reconnoiter, you have time to shoot ;) Sat AM isn't full yet and what good will you be hanging around waiting for the wedding??

I already bought my daughter a ladder and have it waiting with her name on it.

Regards,

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

Last year there were 10 stages (I think) with a couple doubled up in bays. The AM squads ran WAY over due to the weather, etc. and we got off the range around 2030 hours. LOOOOOONG hot day. This year, AM squadding for me!

Carmoney, I will try to get a better date from my logistically challenged wife regarding the dates we will be in-state, once she knows, I know (ya know?)

RGS- Lead-free? What fun would that be? You know I lost a ton of weight due to lead poisoning... They'd be, like, DIET cookies or something!

Lead poisoning sucked... Glad I wasn't THAT bad.....no shooting....no watching live shooting...no loading, NOTHING. I'm glad it's over (and that the certain unnamed facility figgered the problem out before more got sick...)

Nah, I'm sticking with the reconnoiter plan this year. :ph34r:

Bet that ladder was less expensive than what I'm shelling out for my little darling. Oh well, she's on her way to law school, maybe she can help pay for my retirement. B)

• 2 months later...

With a week to go, figured I would bump this back to the top. Looks like about a dozen revo shooters in the squadding.

I guess I am good to go. Root canal yesterday, knees are holding up reasonably, and the 25-2 seems to be working.

Shooting Saturday AM squad with MOONEY, hope to see as many as possible there.

Regards,