Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

For Those Looking For 180 Grain Fmj .40 / 10mm Bullets

Bruce

http://hi-techammo.com/hitech.zkb?menu=0&G...69&object-menu6

I have not used any of these bullets, but have done mucho business with the place over the last 5-6 years and they are great to work with.

I thought the price was good and you don't have to buy a truckload to get it.

Having dealt with them in the past there is no doubt in my mind they will quantity discount...or they did for me on brass and rifle bullets last time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just called them and placed an order. I see rose dist increased the price of zero's again to 86.95/1,000.

The guy I talked too at hitech said they carried Montana gold brass jacketed and Speer copper jacketed bullets.

I ended up ordering 1,500 of the 180gr FMJ Montana Golds which will cost me about 100.00.

Thats a pretty fair price considering what just happened to my other favorite bullet (zero's).

If you can group together an order of 20K or more, Berrys is still unbeatable price-wise.

I used to think 20k was a lot of bullets and would be a hard total to reach for a small group buy. I was wrong, only took 3 of us. It was my first time dealing with Berry's and I must say their product and service were first rate.

-Cuz.

• 5 weeks later...