Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

West Coast Bullets

bompa

They are back, they are going to the SHOT show and............ they are too expensive.

I love the West Coast shape, and last time I ordered 20k+ they were about $50 per k delivered. That was about four years ago.

Yesterday I got on teh phone with them and priced out 25k (their volume for the price break). Iit worked out to about $66 per thou delivered. That's just not good enough. Hell you can buy Berry's that cheap out of Cabelas without commiting to 25k.

Anyway, I don't know why friggin' bullets got so crazy. Are they made of gasoline? LOL

Before you ask, Berry's is still cheapest as of this posting at about $56 per k in 20k lots.

They are back, they are going to the SHOT show and............ they are too expensive.

I love the West Coast shape, and last time I ordered 20k+ they were about $50 per k delivered. That was about four years ago.

Yesterday I got on teh phone with them and priced out 25k (their volume for the price break). Iit worked out to about $66 per thou delivered. That's just not good enough. Hell you can buy Berry's that cheap out of Cabelas without commiting to 25k.

Anyway, I don't know why friggin' bullets got so crazy. Are they made of gasoline? LOL

Before you ask, Berry's is still cheapest as of this posting at about $56 per k in 20k lots.

Hey DP,

What bullet is 66/K?

Thanks,

Chuck

In my case, they are relatively close enough that I can go get them or have someone from up there pick them up for me and bring them here to matches that they come down to. I'd probably be using them except that now I've switched to a more local supplier. I also still have about 5 or 6k 124 plated fmj's in 9mm and I haven't been shooting them lately. I may start playing with their 220 gr 40 cal RNFP in my 610 though.

Vince

• 4 weeks later...

We used to do group buys with West Coast. Call and ask! Also when I got out of sync with the group buys, I would order my self but order enough to get the UPS "Hunderedweight" prices on shipping which helped a bit. Again, call and ask.

Later,

Chuck