Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Matt Burkett

Putty

I called to order "How to Practice" and Matt answered. Wow, what a nice gent who took the time to talk to me about alot of aspects of making DVD's, production of and yes, practical shooting. I told him I wanted to win my division at Area 1 and he said "Why dont you practice to win two divisions above you? Heck, why dont you practice? Give me a call and let me know how your doin'" Etc. Can't wait for the DVD. :)

Anders

His sense of hummor is VERy abrasive, he is abrupt and opinionated.....I'm sure he has some bad qualitys also, but I have never seen them except... :D I ALWAYS enjoy talking with Matt!! He is a great guy! KURT

His sense of hummor is VERy abrasive, he is abrupt and opinionated.....I'm sure he has some bad qualitys also, but I have never seen them except... :D I ALWAYS enjoy talking with Matt!! He is a great guy! KURT

:D:D:D Kurt I don't know if you are Benny are the best (worst)... ;) I had to laugh out loud!

Yup. I called him last summer about taking some private/semi private lessons and he was very genuine. He said that I could call him anytime to ask him a question or whatever and I could tell he meant it.

I shot with Matt last month and had a great time. Also bought his new video on How To Practice. I had bought his book a few days earlier. Learned a lot from his videos and book and especially talking to him one on one.

Matt's a great shooter, salesman and story teller. He's also a vissionary. When he first came to Arizona he was already fast. He knew what he wanted and went right after it.