Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking For Entertaining Gun Flick

Clay1

Since starting this topic I haven't posted because I haven't had time to watch a movie (or didn't make the time). I just went out and looked for the first three on my watch list. They had the Professional but only in VHS and I haven't watched a tape in a looong time. I thought that I would hold out for a DVD copy. Ronin, the store didn't own. I did find a copy of the Way of the Gun and am about to watch this one. I'll let you know what I think.

Thanks again for the suggestions,

Rick

Watched The Way of the Gun last night. Really enjoyed it. Liked all of the weak hand techniques of reloading while wounded. I actually think that I have seen this a long time ago, but my eyes are different now in that I saw things about the gun handling that I would have never even noticed the first time around. Must have had some good technical advisors on this one.

My rental fee was $.53 would have been worth 10 times that amount :D

Thanks for the recomendation,

Rick

I wanted to thank everyone for recomending the Professional. My normal rental place did not have a copy but they ordered one just for me. :D

I had never seen it before and really enjoyed it. Thanks for the pointers in the right direction. Two down: The Way of the Gun and The Professional. Next on the list is Ronin which the rental place also did not have but ordered for me too. I like their customer service. :P

Come to think of it, Linda Hamilton did some pretty good gun handling in Terminator 2.

One handed rack of the shotgun - how many of us fell in love right there... :D

And how many of us tried it and dropped the sucker the first time around... :lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Love Ronin and Way of the Gun..

Heat is one of my favorites...

My wife found Ronin the movie for me at Sam's club over Christmas. I tried to rent it from several places and even asked them to order it for me but no one ever had access to the movie. Now I own a copy. I haven't watched it yet, but have a year's worth of hype built up on this one so I am expecting great things.

Rick