9 rounds

32 rounds

32 rounds

32 rounds

30 rounds

------------------

153 rounds

WOW!

Bridges, and ramps, and cooper tunnels, and plenty of steel, and of course the always fun "water bucket"!

Looks like a blast!

Only 7 stages???? :o

only 153 round count??? :unsure:

9 round stages??? :blink:

Isn't this going to create backups??? :(

Am I missing something???

I guess I'm just comparing with the Kentucky match I just shot.... 10 stages :rolleyes: I need more trigger time!!

I guess I'm just comparing with the Kentucky match I just shot.... 10 stages :rolleyes: I need more trigger time!!

You won't be disappointed. This is one of the most effecient matches you'll ever attend and the stages are always top notch. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of the 32 rounders or 30's knocked down to 16-20's, but that's me. Hell - I'll be luckly if I can hold it together for more than 6 rounds. :D

I hope that the stage builder took into account that at least one shooter is a FAT OLD man and built the props accordingly. :P I would hate to have a stage thrown out because the bridge or ramp was broken beyond repair. :D Looks like a fun match.

I hope that the stage builder took into account that at least one shooter is a FAT OLD man and built the props accordingly. :P I would hate to have a stage thrown out because the bridge or ramp was broken beyond repair. :D Looks like a fun match.

I'm 6'6" - can you guess how much I'm looking foward to a Cooper Tunnel? :blink:

Newbie - you make good points . . .

We have to design a match that fits in the range we have available at the time we have it available. We aren't the biggest state section match in the midwest, but we strive to put on the best quality match we can.

I think if you ask those who have attended the match in recent years you'll find that the quality of the stages and match management compensates for any (perceived) shortcomings in quantity (rounds OR stages).

Our match director has just about perfected the half-day format. I can't guarantee there won't be any backups, but in years past the planning and layout has made a very efficient and smooth match.

Nope. I think you ask valid questions . . . maybe you just have not yet had the "Indiana Experience". :)

Hey Dave, no biggie, I was just playing around. I look forward to the 1/2 day format and the drive on over. It will be nice to drive over, shoot and go back home. The wife likes it when I spend at least one day with her on the weekend :rolleyes:

Go Cubs!

BTW - don't come on our stage without a gun ever again ;) Only Cub fans are allowed!! B)

Dave

Don't worry about it, old guys like Newbie get tired after 6 stages anyway! :P

Get it right Cam, it's 5 stages now :( especially after I just found out that I'm going to be a Grandpa at 43!! :o

See you at the match, I'll be the guy with the walker. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there Sat PM squad 12, I'm making it a marathon day trip. I'll be leaving the house about 5:30AM which should put me at the range between 11:30-12:00 so I can decompress from the drive. Then after we're done another 5 or so hour trek back across OH.