Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dirtypool40 Limited Blaster - Now With Pics!

dirtypool40

• 2 months later...

just got it back from plating. I took it to the 2 day Manny Bragg course at Frank's. With no break in, just load it and go go go, it ran for two days, approx 1500 rounds and ZERO MALFUNCTIONS.

For a while I missed the timing and feel of my older gun (Also by Derek) and shorter mags, but after two long days together, with no malfs, this one has earned it's place in the starting spot. I switched to new gun and longer mags for this course. I took my lumps not knowing my equipment, but also left the course a whole lot more used to the new set up than when I got there, and trusting it completely.

• 1 year later...
Now after all that I hope I have enough sense to keep it and make GM with it. :wacko:

I thought it would be nice to add; a year later, "WE" are still together (some of you will get it ;) ), and yes, I finally did make GM. :huh:

Now I just have to get back up to speed so I can finish like a GM.

Now after all that I hope I have enough sense to keep it and make GM with it. :wacko:

I thought it would be nice to add; a year later, "WE" are still together (some of you will get it ;) ), and yes, I finally did make GM. :huh:

Okay, thread drift. IS that you in the Avatar or what?

Congrats on the GM too. I wasn't sure of your class.

Jim

Okay, thread drift. IS that you in the Avatar or what?

Jim

YES, that's him, I was there that day!!!! He did well to keep the muzzle pointed downrange for sure!!!

And, DP's blaster is the MOST accurate I have EVER shot!!!

IS that you in the Avatar or what?

Jim

Thanks Jim.

Yes that's my patented "chimp-flip" maneuver from the South Florida Sectional in late 05. Some of Sharyn's finest work.

When I show'd my family the laughed their asses off, and then teased me saying only a true gun-nut psycho would keep the gun pointed at the targets as he's falling. Guilty as charged. :cheers:

You can see the whole run in the montage' she put up over in gallery. Hey, in spite of the slip, I won the stage. :blush:

Edited by dirtypool40

chimp flip clip - S FL day one.

It's at the end.... worth the wait.

I had seen the run before, but didn't know it was you... I saw it and thought you did very well to keep that thing downrange. A kid at our range (cement) went for a skate on an empty mag... he went down hard and took a good shot to the elbow, but kept it downrange... sacrificed instead of taking a chance. You have to love that.

Jim

I had seen the run before, but didn't know it was you... I saw it and thought you did very well to keep that thing downrange.

Yeah, that's me, my 11 seconds in the spotlight. :rolleyes: When the slip and fall is the highlite of your match, how good did you shoot? :P

Actually I really had a blast, first time shooting with SMitty, ZH, and meeting Sharyn. + "EL PREZ" shot with us day 2 and it was both the best example of persistence by a club in putting on a match and the most "interesting" drawing / raffle I've ever witnessed.

That definitely was a memorable match, particularly since it was not that big of a match.

The match in general, and our squad in specific, has to rank among the largest BE gatherings that have happened in central Florida.

.........the most "interesting" drawing / raffle I've ever witnessed.

Without question!!!!!!

The match in general, and our squad in specific, has to rank among the largest BE gatherings that have happened in central Florida.

It was unbelievable for sure, a great time!!