Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited, 2 Pistols

G+16

Looking more and more like S.A. TGO 40 S&W will be a no go this year :angry: Have found two Hi-Caps that I want but can only afford one: Briley limited master in 40 on Strayer-Voigt frame with no mags, #2 Caspian 40 with 5 magazine, both with low counts, both in excellent condition :) , question the sv mags and the sti mags will interchange correct? any one with knowledge on these? what do you think?

Both are pretty cool..but I think I would go with the STI/SV based gun just because of the ability to replace parts and mags..

the caspian is a cool gun..but since there are no new mags yet I would be hesitant..We have a shooter in our club that had a caspain .40 and even after sending all his mags to Beven..still had a few mag issues...

if its gotta be now..get the Briley gun..

:) , thank ya'll for your imput, I was kind'a leaning in the direction of the briley. The only real question was magazines, then I found the caspain and was kind'a torn, but I think it will be the Briley limited master, I know brazo's has a sale going on right now on a set of 4 tuned magazines with either dawson or grams basepads, sound like the set-up.

Again, thank-you all very much :P

The Caspian can be located at the USPSA website, under classified, ad#7659- Caspian 40 S&W with 5 Hi-cap magazines, and night sites, pistol located at Altus, Ok.

:) he also has a open caspian listed. If you want a Caspian this would probably be a nice one, call the man a talk to him. :D

Edited by Singlestack