Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My 550b Story

I just wanted to tell everyone the story about me and my 550. I have been shooting for the last 20 plus years and have been a law enforcement officer for the last 17. In the past year I have started to shoot USPSA matches with a stock Kimber 45. So I deceided that I was going to finally purchase a Dillon reloading machine. I deceided on the 550 and since I was always reading Brian's forums figured I should give him the business. So I ordered a 550 with strong mounts, bullet tray, etc.

My first surprise came about one week later when my order had not arrived. I called the Brain Enos phone number and got a machine, I left a message and within hours was called by Brian himself! He assured me the order was shipped and sure enough I recieved it the next day.

Within a week I build the reloading table in my gun closet and set the machine up. (If I had known how easy it was I would have started reloading years ago). So I then make up 200 rounds of 200 grain lead and 230 grain CMJs. Go to the range I fire them. Not one malfunction. Come home happy as can be.

I then take my three kids ice skating. Fall while getting off the ice and break my leg. One rod and ten screws later, I am out of work for 6 months and am unable to get near my 550. Not very happy. I must say ordering through Brian was the best and I would recommend it to everyone. Now if I could only mount this machine to my bed. :)

Oh man, I think they should ban Ice Rinks. They are much too unsafe! Nobody needs an Ice Rink. They should be licensed and restricted only to Olympic skaters. Think of the children! :P

Sorry I couldn't resist. I sure hope you're feeling better and get well soonest.

Nolan