Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limcat Stormcat Open 9

Murzikrv

Looking to get my hands on slightly used one. As per old owner about 3500 rounds.

Any body had/has any experience with those ? Most importantly customer service.

Limcat is great to deal with.  They’ll fix anything really. Johnny really takes care of his people. The storm cat is still being made so I don’t think you’ll have any issues to get it fixed if you need to.  3500 rounds is nearing spring change but that’s really it.  

what’s the price point 

5 minutes ago, Murzikrv said:

Not sure

You need to find out more info. Hbar means a tungsten sleeved barrel. Also find out if it has the turbo comp. 

12 hours ago, Nathanb said:

Limcat is great to deal with.  They’ll fix anything really. Johnny really takes care of his people. The storm cat is still being made so I don’t think you’ll have any issues to get it fixed if you need to.  3500 rounds is nearing spring change but that’s really it.  

what’s the price point 

I have heard that they will not fix the gun if the gun was not purchased from them directly. Is that thru ?

you’ll be hard-pressed to find better people than the Lim family. I would just be a little persistent in reaching out to them and they can talk to you about this specific gun and what they have done to it during service and things.

4 minutes ago, Murzikrv said:

Trying 3rd day in row to get in contact with them... No luck. Is it usual for them ?

Yes, try to message them on social media?

5 minutes ago, Posvar said:

Yes, try to message them on social media?

All the same :) 3 days in the row. Just to want to find out history of the gun ....

2 minutes ago, NOSHMJ said:

They are amazing to deal with.  They worked on my gun that I bought used, no problems.  

IF you can get  in touch with them :)

Got the gun and shot club match the same day ! Feels and shoots pretty good. Got pretty good results.

After inspection of the gun next day found a few thing that previous owner was aware of but did not tell me :)

Small chip on the slide and small chip on the barrel.... Does not look like cracks... But makes me little nervous.

IMG_2227.jpeg

IMG_2228.jpeg

7 hours ago, Murzikrv said:

Got the gun and shot club match the same day ! Feels and shoots pretty good. Got pretty good results.

After inspection of the gun next day found a few thing that previous owner was aware of but did not tell me :)

Small chip on the slide and small chip on the barrel.... Does not look like cracks... But makes me little nervous.

IMG_2227.jpeg

IMG_2228.jpeg

That looks fine to me but ask Johnny if you really feel the need. I would just keep shooting it! 

Dont have any other choice now anyway :)

Btw, what guidrod this gun uses ? Im so used to toll less but this looks like a regular one.... Jsut an to get a spare.