Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tac Sport Orange in 40

Makicjf

31 minutes ago, Warrior75 said:

You will just need the .40 tactical sport mags. The orange mags just come with the orange aluminum base pad. Standard TS and orange TS mags are available. 

Great!  Thanks!

Jason

On 12/30/2023 at 9:34 AM, Makicjf said:

I'm looking at a used TSO Orange 40 for limited.   Do 75 40 S&W mags  and extensions work or are "Orange" mags required?  If Orange mags are needed, are they still available?

Thanks!

Jason

T

You wont regret it. I got mine off this forum and it was two owners deep, plus the 30k I put on it during the journey to "M". Gun is an absolute workhorse, I'll never sell it. Even threw a dovetail plate on it and shot 40 minor for a bit in LO.

On 12/30/2023 at 8:34 AM, Makicjf said:

I'm looking at a used TSO Orange 40 for limited.   Do 75 40 S&W mags  and extensions work or are "Orange" mags required?  If Orange mags are needed, are they still available?

Thanks!

Jason

T

The TS2 Orange was the model I was after when I thought 40 was still fun to shoot. Right now a lot of folks are letting go of Limited guns in 40 so I understand if the deal is good enough to go for the older TSO. 

Any generation of Tac Sport mags work, but not the 75 series. I had the best luck with Grams springs and followers with the CZC tool-less basepads but the CZC followers also worked well.