Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What would you do in this situation?

redwoods

I ordered bullets in November 2022 from a company and had not received them for a few months so I emailed them.

They said they had a problem with a hotshot (shipping) and the truck broke down.  They shipped me 1 case of the 6 cases ordered.  This was Feb 2023.

In June 2023, I finally got a reply to a messenger message, after several emails and messenger messages and phone calls, when I said I would share my experience with their company on social media.

They said they don't always get messages for some reason and would ship my order this week.  They shipped 1 case.

Their phone number does not work anymore and I have sent messages through their website with no response.

They sponsor matches and are still in business.  All my emails and messages have been nice and not rude or threatening.  I want my product or a refund.   

I tried a charge back with my credit card company but they said too much time passed. 

What would you do in this situation?   I am out 10,000 9mm  and 5,000 40sw,  ........which is a little over $1000. 

1 minute ago, redwoods said:

According to the rules I cannot mention the name. 

at least not on enos.

it's been over a year... i would probably start mentioning their name on social media, emailing MD's of matches they sponsor, etc.... $1000 is alot to just walk away from.