Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP-5 shooting left handed?

Maybe @Bdh821Can chime in. Although I have not seen him on the board lately, probably because he is too busy smashing right handed PCC shooters, he could probably fill you in. I do not think it's an issue as he has never mentioned it. Here is a thread with some video of him destroying some steel with a JP5.  

Scroll to the bottom of Page 30 to find the video. 

Edited by Boomstick303

Life long satan hander here w/ zero gas blow back as I just shot another SC match Sat but I’m a mere high B shooter w/ 1K+ rds. thru it since my late 2022 delivery. My 1st PCC w/ zero mods. other than a Holo optic & some Cerakote but I’m glad I chose the 5 to begin my PCC journey

6 hours ago, Boomstick303 said:

Maybe @Bdh821Can chime in. Although I have not seen him on the board lately, probably because he is too busy smashing right handed PCC shooters, he could probably fill you in. I do not think it's an issue as he has never mentioned it. Here is a thread with some video of him destroying some steel with a JP5.  

On 7/17/2023 at 1:43 AM, Boomstick303 said:

Haha thanks for the compliment! I’m not sure about beating anyone lately.. But I don’t have any issues being a lefty with a JP5. I love this PCC and highly recommend it!