Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

California And Its Gun Laws!

Exiledviking

A couple of weeks ago I put my Glock 35 up on consignment at my local gunstore.

Now I go to pick it up and I am told, OF COURSE, that I have to re-DROS it.

So, now I have to wait 10 days for the paperwork to clear and then I will be

able to pick up MY gun!

What a pile of BS!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! :angry:

DROS = Dealer's Record Of Sale

I will never understand why you people live there.

It's the beautiful weather!

:lol::lol::lol:

Napa, Sonoma, mendicino and about eight other north bay counties have received a full year's rainfall from two storms a few days apart. The Russian river went about 15 feet above flood level and stayed above flood level for about 5 days.

Today is the first time we have had a sunny day in quite a while. I saw somebody sacrificing a virgin to the sun god. You wouldn't believe how tough it is to find a virgin out here.

So far it has rained 21 days straight up in the NW. I am moving SoCa soon to see the sun again. Seems like a lot of good shooting in the LA area. So I am stoked. Plus I got to shoot with some folks from SoCa at A2 this year. They were a good bunck of guys. I will put up with their funky gun laws to put food on the table and pay the mortgage. But not having seen the sun for 21 days is enough to drive anyone crazy.

So far it has rained 21 days straight up in the NW. I am moving SoCa soon to see the sun again. Seems like a lot of good shooting in the LA area. So I am stoked. Plus I got to shoot with some folks from SoCa at A2 this year. They were a good bunck of guys. I will put up with their funky gun laws to put food on the table and pay the mortgage. But not having seen the sun for 21 days is enough to drive anyone crazy.

Todays So Cal weather: 76 and sunny with a light ocean breeze. Tomorrow the same, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, etc. B) Maybe rain next Sunday.

My oldest is going to school in New Hampshire right now. 24 degrees and snow. His biggest educational experience is learning what winter is! :ph34r:

Shot 4 rounds of Skeet at Point Mugu in a T-Shirt this morning :P

Edited by calhunter

I should be in Camarillo or Thousand Oaks by Wednesday looking for a storage shed and an apartment. I figure I will be able to start looking for matches by early February. It rained again today, forcast for tomorrow is rain, I should be out of the rain by either Redding or Sacramento and into CA sunshine by Wednesday morning.

• 2 weeks later...