Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trigger Adjustment On Pc625

randy01

What can I do to lighten the trigger pull on my PC625 and still have 100% reliability.

And no I can't send it to Randy because I live in Europe. If I had lived in the US the problem would been easily fixed by a call and shipping it to Randy.

Step One is, like AZSHOOTER says, pick up the Trigger Job video by Jerry.

Doing what he talks about will smooth things out greatly and he is very clear about what to avoid.

Step Two is deciding or figuring out what, if any, replacement springs you will use.

Jerry's video really helps to understand what's going on inside the revo and well as showing what to do.

Greetings,

The PC625 has a forged hammer. You can(dare I say it?) cut off the spur and Dremel the back of the hammer to match the contour of the frame - this will lighten the hammer by a good 30% which will do a lot in conjunction with balancing out the rebound slide spring and mainspring forces. The trigger work is pretty well outlined in Jerry's video and there are a variety of spring kits available( hopefully in Europe too).

~Randy

You can cut the MIM hammers similarly, and they work perfectly fine. The MIM hammer in the 625 I shot all year is radically lightened to the same contour as the hammer in my 627, shown here at the Big Dawg Steel Match back in the summer:

post-4033-1135130715.jpg

Edited by Carmoney

Greetings,

The PC625 has a forged hammer. You can(dare I say it?) cut off the spur and Dremel the back of the hammer to match the contour of the frame - this will lighten the hammer by a good 30% which will do a lot in conjunction with balancing out the rebound slide spring and mainspring forces. The trigger work is pretty well outlined in Jerry's video and there are a variety of spring kits available( hopefully in Europe too).

~Randy

Randy,

Can I see a pic of your hammer somewhere?

Thanks,

-Cuz.

Here's Randy's hammer:

So how would a person buy one of these trinkets?

Here is his web site. http://www.apextactical.com/ Call him for the price, send him the cash, he sends the hammer. You fit the sear and play a little and you are off and running.

Merry Christmas,

I had seen the website, but couldn't figure out how to order. Thanks.