Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig Armorer 320 Carry Trigger Job

Blue Jacket

Anyone had one of TSA's carry jobs done on your 320?  If so what did you think?  

I am considering sending off my AGX for one.  Hoping that would get rid of  lot of pretravel and smooth it out some.  Not that it is too bad.    FYI This is my RnG pistol and house pistol. 

Any feedback would be appreciated.  Thanks

FWIW I shoot a P320Max with Grayguns trigger, and I got to put some rounds down range with my buddys 320 who is running a TSA spring kit + Armory Craft trigger. 

IMO the TSA Springs + AC trigger was much better than my GrayGuns trigger, muchhhh shorter take up and reset made it feel "closer" to a 2011 trigger, closest I've felt so far. 

Granted this wasn't a custom TSA trigger job, just the spring kit, so I would be very curious to see what TSA could do with a full hands-on job. 

Honestly I don't know if you'd need it for a carry gun, but I also fall in the camp of doing very little to carry gun triggers other than minor drop in parts changes.

4 hours ago, nitrohuck said:

Granted this wasn't a custom TSA trigger job, just the spring kit, so I would be very curious to see what TSA could do with a full hands-on job. 

I will bring my P320 AXG Pro at the next match we shoot together.  It has the complete Drop in TSA trigger.  Ridiculously awesome.  As you said the closest striker trigger to compare to a 2011 trigger I have ever operated.  An established shooter in our section tried it, but since he has so many rounds on the GG trigger he stuck with the GG trigger because he described it as "A warm blanket" due to all the rounds he had on it.  He is most likely selling the TSA in a complete FCU as a package deal if he has not already sold it.  

As far as the OPs question I would run the competition trigger for carry.  The pull on the trigger is around 3#s and I do not feel it as all a safety issue in regards to carrying a gun with that trigger installed.   You will not be disappointed with the trigger.  

1 hour ago, Boomstick303 said:

I will bring my P320 AXG Pro at the next match we shoot together.  It has the complete Drop in TSA trigger.  Ridiculously awesome.  As you said the closest striker trigger to compare to a 2011 trigger I have ever operated.  An established shooter in our section tried it, but since he has so many rounds on the GG trigger he stuck with the GG trigger because he described it as "A warm blanket" due to all the rounds he had on it.  He is most likely selling the TSA in a complete FCU as a package deal if he has not already sold it.  

As far as the OPs question I would run the competition trigger for carry.  The pull on the trigger is around 3#s and I do not feel it as all a safety issue in regards to carrying a gun with that trigger installed.   You will not be disappointed with the trigger.  

Who is the shooter?? Feel free to PM me and if they haven't sold it I am interested