Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Be Your Own Super Hero At The Range

BritinUSA

Ha ha, thanks for tripping out my flow Flex but I was actually thinking about changing it for a couple reasons... I used to have "T-Junior" from Reno 911 as my avatar and I had a number of people assume from it that I was in law enforcement or that I looked like him for some reason. It's easy to start to assosciate someone's avatar a little too closely with the real person instead of just their personality. Everyone needs to remember that it's just for decoration man, that's it and that's all.

Also, every once in awhile I post something serious in an important thread and then I remember that my deep thoughts are going to have this big goof's head next to it and it's not always appropriate to my message. Oh well, maybe I need to look for something with a little more monkey in it.

Uh, yeah...

That's performance apparel allright...of the two drink minimum and tips appreciated variety. Let me state definitively and resolutely that you will NEVER - EVER, in this life time or any other, find me on the shooting range wearing THAT outfit. BTW, she's missing the golden lariat.... =)

Edited by carinab

Here's one with the lariat:

superhero.jpg

How's this for a friendly neighborhood Spider-whoa-man:

webmistress1-d.JPG

Both are just unacceptable.

Both shooting outfits need to add at least three belt loops to comply with 5.2.3/5.2.3.1 :ph34r:

Alex