Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Has anyone ordered from cz-parts.com? Other recommendations for SRO mounting plate for S2 OR?

Erud

Ultimately gave up after working with banks and cz parts.  Comgate was the transfer agent and after a week of trying to get it done I gave up and ordered through a cz buddy whose credit card never has had issues making this type of transaction.

Stanislav Koot at cz parts was excellent, extremely cooperative, knowledgeable; they are a good company to work with. 

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered a plate through them a few months ago using a normal bank of america credit card. No issues and the part arrived surprisingly fast considering where it was coming from, just under two weeks I think.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a follow-up on this.  I couldn’t resist the $1200 S2 CO sale at BSPS, so I needed to order another of the plates from CZ-parts.  I ordered it on 11/26 and received it today, 12/5.  I don’t even have the pistol yet, but the part from Czech Republic is already in my hand! 

These guys are alright by me.  

• 5 months later...
On 9/18/2022 at 7:23 AM, Erud said:

Thanks, I ordered the screws from Jagerwerks.  Free shipping too, nice.  

Did the original screws that came with the SRO work or did you have to use the screws from Jagerwerks?

Edited by Jstacks

I did need to use the Jagerworks screws, the factory screws were too long.  

Just an fyi, but they do not have free shipping anymore.  I snagged one of the S2 OR’s from Ben Stoeger’s Black Friday sale and ended up needing another set of screws.  I think it was $9 or so to ship them, which kind of sucked.  😢