Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GR scope cover kit

tomjerry1

Just got the Guga Ribas cover kit for my 22/47 w5c-more slideride. The sunshade is a no brainer, but the blast shied and whatever the other part is, I have no brains on how they fit to the c-more. Of course, no instructions, and haven't found anything on you tube. Help will be appreciated

After I copied this picture from a website, I can actually see the tabs on the blast shield that are missing from mine. Back to the distributer! Have any idea what the curved piece is for? Thanks for your reply.1292658231_GR1.JPG.b2fa2820dec2c8f8bcf6c945c8b0a8a4.JPG

• 3 months later...

Bumping this because I come across it when researching the kit. I think its intended for rifle shooters that do not need the blast shield on front. I got mine yesterday from shooters to install on my 15-22 and noticed that its made to fit next to the scope cover and come up with this solution and theory.

xRPZs3A.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 12/9/2022 at 6:07 AM, BRadcliffe said:

Bumping this because I come across it when researching the kit. I think its intended for rifle shooters that do not need the blast shield on front. I got mine yesterday from shooters to install on my 15-22 and noticed that its made to fit next to the scope cover and come up with this solution and theory.

xRPZs3A.jpg

Looks like a blast shield for people that mount the optic at 90 deg to get the window closer to the bore:

container_cz75-ts-czechmate-90-degree-c-