Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is ibijiheads in business?

Rob Boudrie

Is ibijiheads in business and shipping bullets?

They do not respond to queries submitted via their on-line form, and calls to their voicemail go to a voicemail system that states the mailbox is full and unable to take additional messages.

6 hours ago, Rob Boudrie said:

Is ibijiheads in business and shipping bullets?

They do not respond to queries submitted via their on-line form, and calls to their voicemail go to a voicemail system that states the mailbox is full and unable to take additional messages.

Yes they still are in business…. I received product no too long ago… the communication was always a little lacking…. But I always received what I ordered…..

emails seemed to always work for me… 

The last time I ordered from them, I got my order, but they said they didn't have the color I ordered.

I emailed them back and asked for one of their other colors and gave a list of ones I would prefer.  They never replied or acknowledged me and just sent me a random color.

So, their communication has never been good.

I’ve shot every color they make and there has been absolutely no difference in the coating from the red/copper, OG Blue, New Blue, Green and even the Black…The coating in my opinion is the best I’ve ever used… there are others that are very similar, but ibejiheads to me are on top… trust me I have tried more than I would like to admit…. 
and they offer some of the best pricing around. I try to order in larger quantities to get a better break on the $$ and don’t have to order as often If I stock up. 

• 3 weeks later...