Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slideglide And Shooting In The Winter

ramtough47

Need some advice from fellow Glock shooters on this. I am trying Brian Slideglide Lubricant,No.1 and #3. I have used them most of the summer and this fall. With Winter and colder temps coming on i wonder If the Slideglide is still good to use.Also, if it is, which one would you suggest.

Love Slide Glide, but I run Glocks almost dry. A single drop of lube on the slide rail inserts on the frame and thats that.

My government model .38 super however, gets filled with Slide Glide and it cycles slick as goose shjt.

Different guns like different things. I personally believe in almost dry Glocks.

Love Slide Glide, but I run Glocks almost dry.

Different guns like different things. I personally believe in almost dry Glocks.

+1

I use about 4 drops of the hoppes oil or a very comparable light oil on the slide rails, barrel, connector, under the slide where the hood touches slide. after oiling the barrel i will have some excess oil that I will on my fingers that I will touch the safety plunger and the part on the trigger bar that touches the plunger, but very lightly and thats it. the gun was designed to run practically dry.