Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster for CZ TS2 Racing Green

Overkill66

Does anyone make a holster for competion belt use for the new CZ TS2 green. The *thumb rest [generic]* is larger and I can't seem to find one to fit. I am starting a pistol league (fairly informal) where they work out of the holster and I want to shoot this gun but it won't fint in my holsters. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! 

On 4/28/2022 at 6:03 PM, Overkill66 said:

Does anyone make a holster for competion belt use for the new CZ TS2 green. The *thumb rest [generic]* is larger and I can't seem to find one to fit. I am starting a pistol league (fairly informal) where they work out of the holster and I want to shoot this gun but it won't fint in my holsters. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! 

Red hill tactical does. 

Depends what sort of holster you need for what sport, but the TS2 is a limited gun so you can run a locking race holster. I use a ghost the one, there are a bunch of options out there. No need to worry about finding which one can fit a thumb rest because they all do. 

• 4 weeks later...

If I can suggest one from Red Hill Tactical… they did a great job and its a top quality product and worth the wait.. I purchased for my TS2 Racing green and my TSO…. And my Orange has a fixed frame scope mount, it actually almost fit perfectly with the frame mount even though they said it was not exactly cut for it, so I purchased it anyway figuring I would do just a little trimming with my Dremel tool and now she fits great, it also has the extended thumb rest/pedal.. I ordered it with the Safari QLS mount pattern.. I attached it with the qls so I can utilize the same belt and do a quick change on the holsters….mags are interchangeable so no reason for a second belt when changing divisions.. Works like a charm!!!

4949BC5F-0245-42C6-94A6-85CE2464550D.jpeg

Edited by Leezway
Spelling & additional facts

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...