Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mock Bianchi Cup At Rio Salado

kellyn

FYI The Red Mountain Action Pistol club is going to be putting on a mock Bianchi Cup on December 18, 2005 at 9 am at the Rio Salado Sportsman Club

By mock, I mean that we are unaffiliated with anyone associated with the Cup but we will do our best to make the match as official as possible. If this works out, we are planning to make it a quarterly event.

Any questions/comments please contact myself or Steve Horseman. Any complaints, just contact Steve. ;)

Thanks Kelly, I always like dealing with the complaint line...........my kind of work.

Larry, the cost will be the same as the Tuesday night steel.........I am not sure what that is, anyone that wants to look it up.........check our the great site of www.riopractical.com

It will be a lot of fun..........we are working on TGO, Angus, Frank Glenn, and Don Golembieski to come out and shoot. These guys are some of the best Bianchi Cup shooters in the country/world.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Most everyone seemed to enjoy it. Not surprisingly TGO smoked everyone shooting a 1900 in Metallic sight category. I shot a 1770 in my first Cup experience - more practice necessary!

The Red Mountain Action Pistol Club will probably be offering this match on a quarterly basis