Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P320 Options

JatCarver

Ok so I have two 320X5 Legions I use for IPSC and like them very much. Enough so that I would like to upgrade my bedside gun (currently a gen 1 M&P with irons) to a 320.

This will serve as a bedside gun / timmy face shooter gun.

I see now that Sig has a crazy amount of options in the 320 line up, so much so that I thought I would ask here as I'm sure some experts know the line up well. 

Here is my want list:

Full size 4.5-5" barrel

No LCI cut

Optic Cut for delta point

Rear sight dovetail on slide

"X" grip module 

It looks like the P320 RXP XFULL-SIZE would fit that list but I don't know if it has a LCI cut or not, can't find anything on the SIG website to say one way or the other?

Anyone have on?

I think Sig has moved away from that barrel design for any of their P320s.  If for some reason you purchase a gun that has an optic cut that includes a barrel with an LCI cut in the barrel, Sig will trade it out.  At least they have in the past, when you talk to the correct customer service rep.  

I would just contact Sig with this question to be honest.  That way you know for certain.  Their customer service over the phone is pretty top notch.  

Or, you can get a FCU and then X-series slide assembly. It should satisfy your requirement. Also, as said above, Sig's CS is pretty good. They will swap your slide/barrel if you happen to get one with LCI cut.