Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

X5 Legion

Stafford

Was able to shoot an X5 Legion today. It had a Romeo dot, trigger kit, and thumb rest. Trigger was light - 2.8 lbs according to the owner. Reset was a bit long and not positive. Several times, I pulled the trigger and got nothing, only to realize I hadn't let it reset all the way. I have very little experience shooting any Sigs and for whatever reason - grip, bore axis, etc... I was pushing and throwing shots low and left on steel. Good groups though using WWB 115. Glad I got to try it, nice pistol.

Edited by Stafford

20 minutes ago, echotango said:

Prob had a GG or factory trigger.  The travel sucks.  With a Keres or AC trigger it gets much better. 

It wasn't a Gray Guns trigger as I asked him. If I'm not mistaken, he said it was the same set-up that Max Michelle uses and referenced a very affordable kit.

I run a 320 legion in CO and often push low left, esp when transitioning from my 2011.  I think trigger geometry and pull has a lot to do with it.  Grip has to compensate.  The higher power reset spring solved my reset issues but added a little bit of pull weight.  I plan to eventually try an aftermarket trigger to reduce some of the take up and get more of a flat trigger geometry 

On 10/24/2021 at 8:02 AM, Stafford said:

It wasn't a Gray Guns trigger as I asked him. If I'm not mistaken, he said it was the same set-up that Max Michelle uses and referenced a very affordable kit.

Glock store max signature spring kit?