Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benny Hill 6" Fat Free

Brian Payne

I am looking into having Benny Hill build this weapon for me. I have seen the photo of the weapon on the web site but would like to see some others.

Does anyone have a photo of their weapon they would be willing to post for me?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Sgt

Precision40,

Now THAT is what I am looking for.

I really like your first one with Hardchrome. What type of holster are you using? I hadn't thought that the 6" might be a problem for holster fitting. I am using a CZ STD IPSC in a CR Speed holster now. Would that holster adjust to fit this gun? or should I be planning to purchase something else?

jessej,

Thanks for the idea to look in the "Gallery". I didn't even know that was there.

This is my second BH (first one I blew up) he lengthened the cuts in the SV slide (w/interchangeable breechface for 9mm conversion) with yeh olde sti frame. 9mm conversion soon.........

Edited by Sandoz

Splash,

Doing a search would give you a better explanation.

The gun weights and cycles the same as a 5", you can use lower power ammo. to still make major due to the 6" barrel, a little more weight out front (balance), and from personal experiance I find the longer slide weapons to point better for me. Probably a purely psychological finding though. Oh yeah, it is built by Benny Hill, what more can you ask for.

Like I say, there are a lot of threads out there that explain it a lot better than I can.

Splashdown,

DON'T listen to that Benny Hill......He IS an IMPOSTER !!!!!

The real Benny Hill can put together a gun from just hundreds of parts you send him in the delivery service, and shoots a shotgun like a SISSY !!!!!

Mine blaster is 5 inches and runs like a sewing machine, from the first shot fired !!!!!

Now this "IMPOSTER" builds a funny looking thing that is supposed to do the same thing, I don't know. But I know Benny Hill builds a hell of a gun. ;)

Now Let's get a little more serious......

Benny does excellent work, I have felt but not shot one of his Fat Frees.....Feels good.

I also have felt one of his P.O.S. Open guns, to be a foo foo gun it actually feels pretty good too!!! :wacko:

IMHO you can't go wrong with one of his Junkers. :lol:

Get one, if you don't like it (which I REALLY doubt) someone else will take it off your hands.

HOPALONG