Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glockstore Trigger Kit

Jayce

So I've gone ahead and installed the kit on the following 2 P320s  (I happened to purchase 2 kits because at the price, why not):

1)  P320 X-Carry (this X-Carry has the TSA Competition Action Job applied to it prior to today).  According to my Wheeler manual pull gauge, it was pulling at 3.5lbs before the Glockstore kit was added.

2) P320 Compact/Carry (this particular P320 is bone stock and has 1K+ rounds through it).  According to my Wheeler manual pull gauge, it was pulling at 5-5.5lbs before the Glockstore kit was added.

After installation, the X-Carry didn't have any noticeable difference in pull weight from before.  Some pulls were even a quarter pound heavier.  I didn't add the overtravel sleeve to this one at this time because I wasn't sure if it would be helpful considering the action job that was already applied to it.  I just added the sear springs and the trigger return spring. After Glockstore kit:  3.5-3.75lb pull.  I'll be adding an overtravel sleeve in the future to this and test it out to see if it helps any.

For the P320 Compact, I did add the largest overtravel sleeve to the FCU.  With the full kit applied, it seemed to reduce the pull weight by half a pound.  I do like the overtravel sleeve.  With the largest applied, it kind of reminds me of a M&P Pro with the Apex forward set trigger installed.  After Glockstore kit:  4.5lb pull

For bone-stock P320s, the Glockstore kit seems to provide a low-price benefit, though temper that expectation since it is only $25 if based on my results.  For P320s with higher priced enhancements already added to them, the benefit of this kit is seemingly minimal to nothing, at least in my experience.

I do hope to test out the P320 Compact this week at the range to see how it performs with live rounds.