Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Icore Regional March 2006 In Indiana

Airedale

Silver Creek ICORE will host a regional match at Silver Creek Gun Club near Sellersburg, Indiana (2005 Area 5 location).

The match is 25 March 2006. It will consist of 10 stages including 4 classifiers. You can come in and get your 2006 classification before heading to IRC. We will also have a side match or two to enjoy (think j frame snubbie).

Match sponsorship looks great. Zookeeper is MD and I will assist with the heavy lifting.

Louisville entertainment and shopping is close by, plenty of places to eat, and the gambling boat is minutes away (pay your match fee first!).

More info to follow.

Dave

Me and the lady will be staying in Louisville friday and saturday night for this match, if anyone wants to hit 4th st. for a drink or 9, lemme know and I'll buy the first round.

To those that havent shot ICORE at Silver Creek before, it is awesome beyond your dreams. 4.5 hours 1 way for me, and I been to every match they have put on so far.

Is there a division for Bald, ugly, slow, blind Tennesee residents?

If so, I might have to bribe somebody into going to the match.

What does ICORE stand for any way?

I........I

C.......Can't

O........Operate

R........Revolvers

E........effectively

That is my story and I am sticking to it!!!!!!

HOP

Ok gang hope to have a PDF style application and info sheet on this and other web sites by end of next week, waiting on a hotel to get back to me on a rate. Round count is going to be between 225 and 250 with 4 classifers, 10 stages at least one texas star and one big steel stages. Side match is being finalized might be shotgun as Sliver Creek has just rebuilt there trap ranges self start multipile thrower type thing or a plate rack regardles it will be cash pay back.

Jack

Zookeeper and I had a planning meeting today and this will be an exciting and fun shoot. Silver Creek Conservation Club is a great club and all the amenities of Louisville are minutes away.

We intend to make this a great match-one that wheelgunners will put on their annual shooting calendar.

Don't forget the quarterly match November 26th (next Sauturday)-you can also shoot Aikidale's famous steel challenge the same day.

Dave

• 4 weeks later...

OK gang buy local demand we have added one extra division "He Man" you will shoot in Lim for over all score and trip to prize tabel but there will be a special award for this division. Rules it has to be 44 or 41 caliber and the ammo must be a self defense / hunting load ( full house or stay at the house) just mark the entry form "He Man" and I will try to squad you all together so we can med evac you all together.

Jack

• 4 weeks later...

As of this date I have gotten two entry forms so due to low intrest and mounting production costs and a 3 gun match being held in Dixion Tn. WE ARE GOING TO HALF TO CANCEL THIS EVENT. If you have sent in a entry form / payment please advise if you wish it destroyed or returned to you. Sliver Creek ICORE will still host quarterly matches and will post when they are set for this year. Please pass this on to anyone who may have been thinking about attending.

Jack