Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Be Van Sale At Area 2

I've been digging through some stuff and came up with a bathtub full of miscellaneous gun-related stuff that I'll never use. So I'm thinking of hauling it out to Area 2 in the Vdub. Not sure on the day yet, maybe Sunday would be good, while everyone is waiting around forever on the final scores. Or maybe two days... I'll figure it out towards the end of the week.

And, seeing the motorcycles riding around the neighborhood has got me hankering for a motorcycle, so I'm also thinking of selling a couple old SVI 40 stock guns as well. I'll keep one out of three - I have two double stacks and one hardly fired single stack (a few mags has been through it).

As far as the "stuff" goes, there's not to much worth mentioning beforehand, except I do have a couple bin/boxes of small SVI-type parts - pins, springs, sears, mag bodies, mag springs, trigger parts, etc. In the stuff department - gun cases, some old holsters, range bags, some ammo, quite a bit of old vit powder, some targets - it's mostly stuff that isn't worth much, but somebody should have it.

be

Are you going to have any slide glide, specifically #1 for sale at Area 2? I really need some.

Kevin

I've been digging through some stuff and came up with a bathtub full of miscellaneous gun-related stuff that I'll never use. So I'm thinking of hauling it out to Area 2 in the Vdub. Not sure on the day yet, maybe Sunday would be good, while everyone is waiting around forever on the final scores. Or maybe two days... I'll figure it out towards the end of the week.

And, seeing the motorcycles riding around the neighborhood has got me hankering for a motorcycle, so I'm also thinking of selling a couple old SVI 40 stock guns as well. I'll keep one out of three - I have two double stacks and one hardly fired single stack (a few mags has been through it).

As far as the "stuff" goes, there's not to much worth mentioning beforehand, except I do have a couple bin/boxes of small SVI-type parts - pins, springs, sears, mag bodies, mag springs, trigger parts, etc. In the stuff department - gun cases, some old holsters, range bags, some ammo, quite a bit of old vit powder, some targets - it's mostly stuff that isn't worth much, but somebody should have it.

be