Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shotgun-reload With Tec-loader

I can do a shot to shot 2.8 to 3.0 if I am primed and ready. In matches, a tad over 3 is what's typical for me. In other words, at least a 1/2 second more than it takes Kurt Miller to do the same thing loading all four, one by one, weakhand :o:huh::P

Todd,

1 - Describe the gamey tube holder?

2 - At a class with Bennie Cooley, I did it around 1.8. Of course, that's how long it took me to load one round too. :angry: Thank goodness that's gone down. Of course, working with MP's I'm relegated to a pump shotgun now. However, it was fun watching everyone crap their pants when I did a four shot slam-fire string (ala Miculek at the Steel Challenge...only 'cause I didn't have to aim...just burning rounds).

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK

Todd,

1 - Describe the gamey tube holder?

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK

If I did that I'd have to kill you ;)

me thinks it's something like jake k's. ugly as hell-looks like a gutter with a tec tube attached. great for one reload, though. guys use those around here too.

me thinks it's something like jake k's. ugly as hell-looks like a gutter with a tec tube attached. great for one reload, though. guys use those around here too.

me thinks!? you saw it for 3 days last month!

His holder allows him to pre-position a Tec loader tube on the gun in place ready to push. When it's needed, a quick slam put's four shells in. The result is a single stick in just over a half second, but it's one shot. After the pre-mounted tube is used, it's back to the normal method.

His holder allows him to pre-position a Tec loader tube on the gun in place ready to push. When it's needed, a quick slam put's four shells in. The result is a single stick in just over a half second, but it's one shot. After the pre-mounted tube is used, it's back to the normal method.

Are those devices prototypes or subject to commercial sale ?

If on commercial sale - who is the manufacturer and where to buy ?

DVC

THOR-HAMMER

You can see it in action HERE you can't actually see the tray but you can see sort of how it works, I used it between the first 4 shots and the second 4 shots. You don't have to lower the gun, just push the stick in with your off hand. I'd like to take credit for it but I got the idea from Jake Kempton. I'll post pic when I have time to drag the gun out of the safe.

If you check out my other videos you can see where I used it on stage 8 after the 3 poppers and before the Texas star. You can also see it on stage 1.

Edited by TMC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...