Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2021 Walther Arms Area 4 Championship

The 2021 Walther Arms Area 4 Championship will be held at The United States Shooting Academy in Tulsa, OK September 23rd - 26th. 

Registration will open in mid-march and all of the details can be found here https://practiscore.com/2021-walther-arms-area-4-championship/register 

More info to follow... 

Hope to see you there! 

• 2 months later...

The match is currently full for the weekend but there are still plenty of spots available for all-day Thursday or Friday shooting. Remember Thursday is STAFF shooting day, so only choose that day if you absolutely have to. 

You can get on the waiting list for the weekend if you want to by emailing me, Area4@uspsa.org, and ask to be put on it. The current waitlist is 0. 

Hope you'll come and shoot with us this year! 

• 2 months later...

We are currently sitting at 331 shooters for the match with the weekend schedule completely full. There is still plenty of room on all-day Thursday or all-day Friday shooting so don't hesitate to sign up! If you are wanting to be put on the waitlist, there are only 3 people on it so far and I am sure we will have a few withdraws as we get closer. 

Speaking of withdrawals, the full match refund date is fastly approaching on July 15th. After July 15th you will only receive half of your match fee back and after August 1st there will not be any refunds given as a majority of the match funds will be allocated by then. 

Expect 13 - 14 stages with a minimum round count of 330 rounds plus chrono. 

https://practiscore.com/2021-walther-arms-area-4-championship/register

Edited by Prov1x

• 1 month later...
The Walther Arms, Inc. Area 4 Championship match is filling up!

We are at 359 competitors as of this post and the weekend schedule is full. There are still spots available for Thursday or Friday, shooting all 13 stages in 1 day.

The stages will be broken down like this, 4 - 24 rounds or less stages, 2 speed shoots and 7 long field courses from 26 - 32 rounds each. Yes, there will be a chronograph!

The stages will be sent to DNROI soon and the matchbook will be posted about a week or two before the match.

Edited by Prov1x

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2021 at 8:16 PM, HI5-O said:

Loved the stages as they made you work for a good score. Hope Chad and the gang do it again. RO’s were terrific. 

Thank you so much, glad you made the trip over to shoot with us and hope to see you again! 

8 hours ago, egd5 said:

Yes, a great match. Lord willing I'll be back next year.

Although slowing down the swingers wouldn't hurt my feelings though.😆

Thanks Ernie! Did you happend to get your devices back from Dale or Debbie? I looked for you but you weren't with your squad when I came around with them.