Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig Customer Service Woes

My Sig Romeo1 Pro stopped keeping it's zero.  I contacted their costumer service via their website on Nov 17th.  Received a reply email on Dec 3rd, and then they went radio silent.  I followed up twice and still no reply.

Have folks received the same experience?  Any tricks to getting an optic serviced by SIg?

I understand your frustration, but, Brian's Forum is not the place to air customer service issues.

From the forum guidelines.

Brian's Forums is not the place to resolve customer service issues or disputes you may have with a manufacturer, dealer, gunsmith, or individual.

I'm going to leave this open, for now, to let members reply on their methods of getting in touch with said vendor. If it devolves into a rant, it will get locked.

21 minutes ago, GrumpyOne said:

I understand your frustration, but, Brian's Forum is not the place to air customer service issues.

From the forum guidelines.

Brian's Forums is not the place to resolve customer service issues or disputes you may have with a manufacturer, dealer, gunsmith, or individual.

I'm going to leave this open, for now, to let members reply on their methods of getting in touch with said vendor. If it devolves into a rant, it will get locked.

Thanks for the correction.  I re-read the guidelines. 

My experience was quite the opposite.  Had a Romeo4S that would not change between the dot and the compass points & dot reticle.  Sent it in and they returned one that not only did that but also had a third option of three "stacked" dots for hold-over shots.  Nice upgrade for no charge.

On another note, have a P320 Legion with the Loaded Chamber Indicator (LCI) cut in the barrel hood.  E-mailed them explainging that it was throwing debris all over the Romeo3 XL optic lense as the gun was used in USPSA competition, Carry Optics division.  They replied to the e-mail saying that a new barrel was in the works but it might be some time before it was available due to the high demand for the Legion.  It arrived three weeks later.  No charge for the barrel and they didn't want the LCI barrel returned.  Impressive results.

Hopefully, they respond to you but also keep in mind that it's the holidays and they might not be working.

BC

On 12/30/2020 at 3:56 PM, Degnan said:

My Sig Romeo1 Pro stopped keeping it's zero.  I contacted their costumer service via their website on Nov 17th.  Received a reply email on Dec 3rd, and then they went radio silent.  I followed up twice and still no reply.

Have folks received the same experience?  Any tricks to getting an optic serviced by SIg?

Hello,

I recommend calling as well.

Backstory:

My Romeo 3XL on my training pistol stopped holding zero on the windage.  It would drift and then I knew it was time for a warranty request when I was maxed out on Left windage adjustment and still hitting two inches left while shooting from rest. 

What happened when I called:

Anyway, my point is that I called the customer service number and the team member that took my call was ridiculously nice, collected my info, told me about improvements they've made regarding the normal use and abuse on the optic.  He got me an RMA, prepaid via Fedex if you're curious, and was so nice I forgot to ask my other questions about LCI barrels. 

Thanks BillChunn for sharing your experience about the LCI; I plan to request an exchange for no LCI barrels due to shooting with an optic. 

Positive Outcomes: Hope this helps you gain a little faith back with customer service. 

Happy New Year,

Malin 

• 1 month later...