Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"its Alive And Breathing"

D.carden

The new 625 will be making its first ever practice session this weekend.

It's ready to "scream" and "belch some fire" and so am I.

A2 is just around the corner so its time for some serious focus.

Sighting in last weekend i noticed a little better accuracy with a new barrel and jacketed bullets.

I'll keep you posted !!!

P.S.

I'm sure Carmoney has a comment or 2 or 3 or.............who knows how many!!!!!

I really doubt it will "scream" and "belch fire".

There is not enough case capacity in those .45 ACP shorts you use to make it "Scream" and "Belch fire"!!! :lol:

More like, "whisper" and "spark" !!!!! :D:D:lol::lol::lol:

Where were you this weekend........."Glock Boy" ? You missed a good charity match :wacko::wacko:

Good luck at A-2 with your 625 .45 ACP short. ;)

HOP

The last time I screamed and belched fire was when I ate bad mexican food....

:blink:

Though you'll have to give us a heads up on how it went

He can scream and belch fire after eating some of the Good Mexican food down here, I'll even recommend a couple resturants to go to...

The last time I screamed and belched fire was when I ate bad mexican food....

:blink:

Though you'll have to give us a heads up on how it went

He can scream and belch fire after eating some of the Good Mexican food down here, I'll even recommend a couple resturants to go to...

Hey, I want to know about the good mexican resturants too! Me, Duck & Kal are GM's when it comes to mexican food. Thanks

Dick, A48544

Hey, I want to know about the good mexican resturants too! Me, Duck & Kal are GM's when it comes to mexican food. Thanks

Dick, A48544

As John said Si Senors on Alma School Rd south of Ray (on the Right just before the light south of Ray).

Also if you are Grand Masters... Los Dos Molinos... Alma School North of Broadway on left just before railroad tracks...

Tia Rosa has some followers also it is on Mckellips Rd between Val Vista Dr and Lindsay Rd South side... (edited to correct location)

Edited by GuildSF4

"There is not enough case capacity in those .45 ACP shorts you use to make it "Scream" and "Belch fire"!!!"

Load it up with .45 Super ammo & it'll belch fire all right!

There was a gold mine of data on the .45 Super over on 1911forum.com before their owner turned into a yellow-bellied coward over all things-reloaded & shut the whole section down (taking the data with it). Maybe this last paragraph belongs in the "what I hate" section.

Anyway, CONGRATS! on the new 625!! Given your considerable experience w/ these guns, can you tell us how this new gun differs from the day you received it from S&W? I am guessing:

-chamfer cyl

-Wolff springs

-different grips

-sights

(add ammo; find a competition to shoot)

Regards,

D.C. Johnson