Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sam Carmoney

hopalong

Congrats to Sam Carmoney,

Not only has he had an article in front sight about him, He now is on the USPSA Web site in the revolving photos.....along with the "Pros" :D:D:D:D

We now have 2 famous revolver shooters.............Jerry Miculek.......Sam Carmoney!!!!!!

HOPALONG

I knew Mike would be good for something. Now we find he's "Round Gun Yoda" in disguise! Training the new Luke RoundSHooter! Watch out Obe Wan Miculek.

May the Force Revolve Around You.

Young Sam seems so attentive and respectful, quite a pleasure to compete with. But, will the Dark Side lure him away to the bottom feeders before he has been able to raise the consciousness of the masses?

Congrats to Sam (and Mike) on his newfound celebrity.

Congrads Sam to the website and both pictures in the newest Front Sight. Makes it in the mag twice in one year, that's just awesome. Sam and Mike are both fun to shoot and learn with. I'm sure it makes Mike proud. Keep up the good work.

Jay

Sam is going to be a top shooter one day (soon)....if he can just stay awake :D

Attached below is everybody's favorite photo from Nationals....the look on Sam's face when we woke him up saying, "Sam, you're up!!...c'mon, hurry, it's your turn to shoot!!" (we were just jacking with the kid, of course) was priceless!

He's starting to dish it back at me--every time I got done shooting a stage at the Fall Classic, I'd be picking up moonclips and see Dan and Sam standing back there laughing and pointing at me. I must run funny or something.

It doesn't help that Sam and I shot L-10 (just for a change of pace) at the local match last Sunday, and I'm fairly sure the kid beat me. The results aren't up yet--I'm just praying the scoresheets blew out the window of the stats guy's vehicle on his way home....

post-4033-1130429704_thumb.jpg