Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brian Enos Store / Brian Enos Inc

Two days ago, I ordered Saul Kirsch's new book, Thinging Practical Shooting; Lanny Bassham's book, With Winning in Mind and a Maku Mozo T-shirt.

It just arrived in Wis from AZ! I expected 2 weeks not two days. Super Cool! Ordered on the 19th and at the house on the 21st, never would have expected that.

I'll report back on the books, but a comment on the T-Shirt, I sure would like to see more forum members wearing the shirts to shoots. It would be nice to put a face to some of the Characters, if you know what I mean.

Thanks Brian for the prompt service.

Rick

I bought the cool new Charcoal one. It is not as black as it appears in the photo. I like it. So if you already have one of the Peble colored ones add a Charcoal to the wardrobe. If you combine the shirt and a book check out the combo deal pricing and the shirt is even less.

Thanks for the links Flex,

Rick

The shirts and web site are perfect Brian. You do describe it on the web as Charcoal and not black, I think that is enough to give everyone a good idea of what it is like.

Can't wait to wear it to the next indoor shoot. It's getting a little chilly in Wisconsin this time of year for outdoor wear.

I've jumped into Saul's new book and am enjoying it very much.

Rick

• 8 months later...

At the risk of inflating Brian's Ego and ruining all that ZaZen discipline let me add another Kudo for service. I placed an order Thursday for a couple of video tapes and I just finished watching the first one Saturday afternoon. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.