Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Q5 SF extraction/double feeding issue

D_B_X

On 9/23/2020 at 11:50 AM, Prov1x said:

I shoot for Team Walther, I was having the same type of malfunctions at about 1/200+ rounds. I changed the guide rod, extractor spring and to the new walther extractor spring (I also bought the keith white spring just in case) and I haven't had a malfunction sense. That was about 7000+ rounds ago.

I do not clean my gun very often and it still runs. I hate to hear that you are experiencing these issues but try what others and I have suggested. If that doesn't work send it back, they will get it taken care of one way or another. 

Just talked to Walther, they claim there is no "new" extractor spring.  Can you possibly provide the Walther new spring part number?

On 10/20/2020 at 12:43 PM, BartCarter said:

Just talked to Walther, they claim there is no "new" extractor spring.  Can you possibly provide the Walther new spring part number?

Told me the same thing. 

On 10/20/2020 at 12:04 PM, BartCarter said:

Does anyone have the Walther part numbers for the "updated" extractors and springs? Walther factory claims there are no such things.

I don't have part numbers, just order the Kieth White spring for simplicity. The 6# glock striker spring will allow the gun to stay in battery better when you lighten the recoil spring. 

• 2 weeks later...