Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

92 x holster

Chrisyoung

I recently got a 92x centurion that I'd like to shoot in a few matchs problem is I'm haveing a hard time find a holster that I can use with a tech lock or a boss hanger.

Can anyone confirm a holster that it will fit. I prefer something I can just buy like a blade tech or comptac thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'll say this - I have the LTT 92 full sized and I got the "Comp Tac International Outside the Waistband Holster", and I absolutely despise it.   

• There's a ton of friction (even when fully loosened) but it's mostly mush not "click".  It just feels wedged in there
  • The angle you pull at massively changes the amount that it wants to stick in the holster.  Some draws come right out, others yank the holster up your belt.
  • I had to dremmel off materal around the trigger guard to avoid my hand from catching it while drawing

The Comp Tac's for my CZ's and Sig X5 are completely fine, but this one is a steaming pile of garbage.

Edited by matto6

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2020 at 9:49 PM, matto6 said:
  • The angle you pull at massively changes the amount that it wants to stick in the holster.  Some draws come right out, others yank the holster up your belt.
  • I had to dremmel off materal around the trigger guard to avoid my hand from catching it while drawing

I have to do the same to almost any holster for the Beretta 92.  The inside edge of the trigger guard is sharp, any pressure on the outside of the holster will lock it up.  I remove material on the holster (less flare near the top) and avoid dragging my finger on the holster during the draw.

This holster is not perfect (gun sits a little too high), but it doesn't seem to "lock up."

https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/x-thunder-holster-92-rh-black/e02636/