Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I am very happy with my Green Mountain bag after 7 years of use. I got it after all the zippers in my Waller bag went and Waller wouldn't do anything about it. Funny thing is Green Mountain said they would fix the Waller bag when I was ordering a bag from them.I said no but THANK YOU very much. I keep the Waller broken as a reminder of poor service after the sale..

Bill

Kelly,

While the Buchanan bags are awesome, I've heard absolute horror stories about their service (and resulting customer service.)  And these stories have come from more than 1 person (I can name 6 of them off the top of my head!)  4 of these shooters had to threaten with a lawsuit after waiting for more than a year to receive their merchandise...

For custom bags, Hafner is the only way to go, but be prepared to pay - however, in the world of "you get what you pay for" - you really do get an outstanding product from these folks.

Kyle, Chuck is an AWESOME supporter of matches - you'll probably be able to pick one up sooner rather than later :-)