Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Source for Armorycraft trigger

lfine

Was looking to try out an Armorycraft dual-adjustable trigger for my X-Five Legion. AC is out of stock and I haven't found them anywhere else. Does anyone else know another source for buying them? My google kung fu may be failing me.

They sell out quick - I missed twice so far and decided to just be happy using the GG one I have.   The emails saying they are in seem to show up late in the evening, so might want to check before you hit the hay.

Edited by LMS

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered one this morning direct from AC coming to Australia lets see how the mail system works or not. Took nearly a month to get a holster after the package sat in San Francisco for nearly 3 weeks.  3 days to get there and another 4 days including weekend to get to me once it got let free.

Edited by terrydoc

14 hours ago, terrydoc said:

Ordered one this morning direct from AC coming to Australia lets see how the mail system works or not. Took nearly a month to get a holster after the package sat in San Francisco for nearly 3 weeks.  3 days to get there and another 4 days including weekend to get to me once it got let free.

I have one inbound as well.

Hopefully Customs will get off their asses a little faster for you this time !

ETA:

For anyone readin along, they are currently in stock.

Just the Black ones, AFAIK.

Edited by DirectDrive

On 6/18/2020 at 2:34 PM, lfine said:

Was looking to try out an Armorycraft dual-adjustable trigger for my X-Five Legion. AC is out of stock and I haven't found them anywhere else. Does anyone else know another source for buying them? My google kung fu may be failing me.

They are in stock again at Armorycraft.

On 7/5/2020 at 2:07 AM, DirectDrive said:

I have one inbound as well.

Hopefully Customs will get off their asses a little faster for you this time !

ETA:

For anyone readin along, they are currently in stock.

Just the Black ones, AFAIK.

Don't know if it was USPS or a customs issue but there was no issue at my end as it was only a holster.