Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio Domina Xtreme

Whoops!

Hi Nick,

I bought the barrel and comp from Patriot Defense. I couldn’t get the barrel to fit into the slide past the lugs so it was out of my comfort zone. I sent the whole pistol to PD and for $160 and week I had it back. It shoots so much better than my gold team top but it is just a bit front heavy. Nothing a thousand rounds wouldn’t take care of. It shoots so flat with 5.0g of AutoComp or 3.8g sport pistol. I just can’t put my CO stick 2 down and play with this 🤪🎅

16 hours ago, N7VY said:

Hi Nick,

I bought the barrel and comp from Patriot Defense. I couldn’t get the barrel to fit into the slide past the lugs so it was out of my comfort zone. I sent the whole pistol to PD and for $160 and week I had it back. It shoots so much better than my gold team top but it is just a bit front heavy. Nothing a thousand rounds wouldn’t take care of. It shoots so flat with 5.0g of AutoComp or 3.8g sport pistol. I just can’t put my CO stick 2 down and play with this 🤪🎅

Haha very cool. Let me know if you want to offload that Gold Team upper!

• 5 months later...
On 6/23/2020 at 9:36 PM, Whoops! said:

It did come with one 😄.

I’ll post some up soon.

Which mag is the 170? I am thinking about getting this pistol but don't know what 140mm and 170 mags to get?