Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where Are The Cookies?

Hey QuicksDraw!

I heard you guys had cookies. I like the oatmeal or chewy chocolate chip please.

After the three gun nats and Ft. Benning I'm moving to open as part of my learning process.

That's a lie. The truth of the matter is I just can't stand to go into my safe every day and pull out the Chevy when the Ferrari begs to be driven.

It calls to me I tell you! Guns are supposed to be shot. I've been treating my open gun like a step child.

Don't have an open shotgun so I'll still shoot limited in 3 gun so they don't feel bad. All the guns are happy.

Where are the cookies?

Remember when you were a kid, and had your tonsils out? They promised you ice cream.

Remember lying in bed miserable? The ice cream appeared, and you could not swallow it.

It might as well have been sand. The bastards.

How bad do you want the cookies?

:huh:

Edited by wide45

Stewart,

The cookies are with your car keys......

They'll only appear to reward the people who break you into your car, or the devoted wife who sends you spare keys, when you're contemplating overnighting in scenic York......

You are so never living this down.....

I don't know about the Dark Side, but we do have cookies at some IDPA matches in Southeastern Michigan (Linden, Livingston County, and I think at Capital City). A certain wonderful shooter/SO brings absolutely yummy chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies. Deb, we are bragging on you...

Billski

Hah! I asked the same thing. :lol: I never expected to actually receive a cookie. However, I did expect something humorous from Vince. With or without the cookies, the dark side is well worth the trip.

Vince Pinto left........and the cookies went with him.